Tickets for exhibitions can be purchased online for the same day or a later date, or at the museum for same-day access only. Entry to the museum collections is free.
Tuesday to Sunday
10am to 6pm
Full price: €8
Reduced price: €6
Tickets to collections
Free entry to the permanent collections
Visitors can support the museum by voluntarily purchasing a “donation” ticket for the permanent collections and/or the temporary exhibitions at the price of €2.
Tickets to exhibitions
Admission prices vary depending on the exhibition:
Full price: €9
Reduced price: €7
Free for under 18s
Groups with or without an outside guide: reduced price for the exhibition.
This ticket provides access to permanent collections and to temporary exhibitions, according to availability.
- For 20 tickets purchased: 10% discount on the reduced price
- For 50 tickets purchased: 20% discount on the reduced price
- For 100 tickets purchased: 30% discount on the reduced price
Discounts and free entry for groups of at least 5 people for temporary exhibitions:
- Reduced-price individual tickets per person for groups of adults
- Special price for 10 half-price tickets for groups of young people aged 14-26 years inclusive
- Large families
- Paris Pass Familles
- In-service teachers
- Young people aged 18 to 26 inclusive
- In-service school librarians
Free entry on presentation of relevant ID:
- Job seekers and people and people on minimum allowances
- School or student card valid for the current year, any age
- Visitors with disabilities and their accompanying carers (CDAPH card or proof of elegibility with photo ID, or parking card for those with mobility impairments)
- Disabled veterans and their carers (card issued by the Office des Anciens Combattants)
- Association Internationale des Critiques d'Art (membership card valid for the current year)
- Guides (professional card valid for the current year)
- French and foreign curators (certificate of practice or service card valid for the current year)
- Journalists (press card valid for the year)
- Members of the ICOM and the ICOMOS (membership card valid for the current year)
- Syndicat de la Presse Artistique (membership card valid for the current year)
- for all, during the Nuit des Musées and European Heritage Days events
- for carriers of Paris Musées passes
- for carriers of the Paris Musées card
Paris Musées Card
Provides unlimited access and fast-track entry to all exhibitions organised by the City of Paris museums for one year
- Individual (over 26 years): €40 (full price) - €35 (reduced price)
- Duo: €60 (full price) - €50 (reduced price)
- Young person: €20 (full price) - €15 (reduced price)
Also provides card holders with a 5% discount in the bookstores/shops in the museum network, a 10% discount in the café-restaurants and access to reduced prices for cultural activities.
Discover the museum programme on: www.parismusees.paris.fr
CULTURAL ACTIVITIES FOR INDIVIDUAL VISITORS
Guided tour, activity visit, storytelling*:
Full price: €7 / Reduced price: €5
* storytelling for the family: free for the accompanying parent.
Walks, Workshops, Talks:
Full price: €10 / Reduced price: €8
Reduced price: children and young people up to 26 years included, teachers, school librarians, City of Paris youth leaders, disabled visitors (free entry for their carers), job seekers, income support beneficiaries, members of the Société d’Amis du Musée.